20.2.18

#01 de Fernando

Hi. My name is Fernando, like ABBA’s song. I really do like my last name: Coss. It comes from a kind of greek island where Hippocrates used to live. But no, I am not definitely greek; a part of me would like to be there because I’m studying a degree on physics but I love the internet, so, no thanks. Oh, and twenty eight is my favorite number. What’s something you can stop talking about? I think a large part of our lives is greatly affected by art. All kinds of art are well deserved by us. The melodic form in which we speak with a person, we shake their hand and we have a coffee, those are details that sublimate us an identity. We live by art, we learn from it, we belong to it. When we walk in a car and see through the window pretending that we are in a musical video, documentary style, a walk through Rome style. And every aspect of the world collides to put together a beautiful set of varied themes in which we can highlight and understand its importance. From the boss wearing his suit in the office to the girl who looks out the window and buys a cartoon. I like to observe, listen, imagine, imagination is a very powerful tool, the great pillars of history and its tributaries run for someone who imagined. Imagination and art, science and feelings, both poles exist and live very united, it is incomprehensible to separate them.The training that we acquire often leads us to focus only on one area, and I think it is fatal for the world process. I feel hungry to know a little bit of everything and not all of very little. The rhythm that we carry daily forms a harmony of all our senses, the landscapes that allow us to think of ourselves as a character in the modern Breakfast Club and look forward to the aspirations that we have prepared. Dreams are made to be fulfilled, fight for them; and in my perspective, art addresses all possibilities far beyond the mind. I'm excited to sing, I'm excited to dance, I'm excited to imagine that I edit a movie of the it girl (pure as New York snow), breaking up with her boyfriend and getting brave for the position of editor in chief. I am excited to take photographs that reflect my surroundings, as I said: my feelings. We need to feel more.I am proud to be part of a generation that struggles to understand better and seeks progress and opportunities like the ones that they did before. I feel ready for what is coming, and to make more and more art of that.It helps us understand the world we are living, one where we must take what they left behind and raise a good side of it. Where we draw better and better trees, buildings, more manners. More truth.I am proud to be part of a generation that struggles to understand better and seeks progress and opportunities like the ones that they did before. I feel ready for what is coming, and to make more and more art of that.


No hay comentarios: